Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Well Hello There Sunshine

What does six pack of crazy mean?

It's like 10 gallons of crazy in a 5 gallon bucket. You know it when you see it.

What's Six Pack of Crazy even about?

Whatever I want - reality TV, crazy people & things I encounter or think about, gripes & goals, happiness and growth, books & shopping, my aversion to crafts and addiction to pinterest.

Who's the crazy girl behind this blog?

My name is Karen Marie. In my real life I work a bajillion hours a week doing lots of boring stuff no one wants to hear about. I love blogs, magazines & books. I love animals. I love reality tv and time wasted laying in bed. I like Blue Moon (heavy on the oranges) and sweet red wine. I dream of Food Network while enjoying a nice bowl of cereal (honey bunches of oats with strawberries and 2% lactose free milk if you must know).

Married?

Nope.

Children?

Also Nope.

Crafty?

Of course not.

Dreams?

Nope. - ok ok I have dreams but can we get to know each other a little first? We don't want this to turn out like my match.com profile.

More to come?

Perhaps. I prefer to play hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment